18 October 2008

Mason's party


Mason broke this board with one swift kick

Mason turned eight years old this week. In celebration, we rented the tae kwon do facility Mason goes to and invited 37 kids to come to a birthday party. Luckily for us, only 21 showed up. I'm not sure how we would have dealt with 37 kids. We were happy, however, to not have to plan activities for that many kids or have them running wild through our home. The kids had a good time playing games and running through different tae kwon do drills. Mason enjoyed being the center of attention. He even got to break a board with his foot. I managed to catch the photo of him above but unfortunately missed the look of utter surprise on his face when the board actually broke.

1 comment:

Andrea Grover said...

Okay ... this is obviously overdue, but happy birthday, Mason! I must have broken my Google Reader or something, because I didn't see this post until today. But I'm not going to figure it out just now, because I've got 50 caramel apples to make ...