28 April 2008

Climbing the wall


One of our big goals for the year is to get the front of the house ready for our potential move next summer. One of the projects I have been working on is a brick retaining wall for a shrubbery in front of the house. (Nee!) After a great deal of searching, I found the bricks that match the front of our house. The brick had been discontinued, so we bought the very last of it. Then, over New Year's break, I dug a trench and poured concrete for the footing. Then the project sat for about four months. (In my defense, even Teressa will admit that there was only one weekend over the course of those four months when the combination of weather and work schedule would have allowed me to work on the project. Well, the project is on the move now, as you can see from the photo above. I'm hoping to have the brick work done before I head off to Corpus Christi next week.

3 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!

Andrea Grover said...

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!

Andrea Grover said...

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!