22 February 2009

And our destination is ...

The list for Army anesthesiologists has finally come out and we now know where we will be living for the next several years. Unfortunately, I have bad news for all those people who were planning exotic trips to come see us in Lawton, Oklahoma, or Waynesville, Missouri. Yes, the bad news (for you anyway) is that we will be staying right here in San Antonio. And so, while our friends and relatives may be upset that they don't get to visit the previously mentioned prime vacation area, we are very excited to be able to stay put.

5 comments:

The Lara Family said...

I am so excited! Teressa, we will have to hang out more this summer once I am done with school. The pool is already calling my name!

Andrea Grover said...

What?! Not the Idaho Falls Army base? But seriously ... happy for you.

Ethan Scott said...

We would have had more luck moving back to Idaho while W was president. He had a knack for being belligerent with those "I" countries ... Iraq, Iran. I'm sure Idaho would have been next.

Monique Jensen said...

Yay! Now I only have to say good-bye to one friend so far this summer. I am bummed the Barton's are leaving, but happy ya'll are staying!

Adam Green said...

Hi! Congratulations - I hope that is what you guys wanted. We are STILL waiting on the Navy and I am think that at this point we are just going to hang on til we're done. By the way - Boston is calling your name :-).