22 February 2009

Birthday bling


Just as I promised, here is my photo wearing my bling

On my birthday, Randy Schneider showed up with a gift bag. He told me that I could have the gift bag if I would promise to take a picture wearing what was inside. Since I could tell that there was also a candy apple inside the bag, I figured it would be worth the risk. How bad could it be? Well, you can see the picture for yourself. Personally, I think I look quite stunning in a grill. Maybe I need to get a permanent one. Of course, the apple was extremely tasty. We cut it up and served it as our family home evening treat.

1 comment:

Andrea Grover said...

The way you've written the post, your promise didn't include posting the picture on your blog, so I can only assume that you enjoy being blingtastic.

The picture reminds me of Bekah's grill: http://grovergamut.blogspot.com/2009/01/dont-fear-flosser-part-ii.html. You two could be twins.