03 November 2009

Teeth jewelry


Sam has a hankering for braces

Sam has been fascinated with Teressa's braces ever since she got them. I'm not quite sure if he understands their true purpose, though. He seems to think they are just for decoration, at least that's the impression I get from the name he gave them. Evidently Sam has been chased out of Teressa's jewelry drawer enough times that he knows what jewelry is. So same dubbed Teressa's braces "teeth jewelry." The name stuck. He kept asking to see the teeth jewelry so much that Teressa finally bought him some bling.

2 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

I have a kid in nursery who is fascinated with my braces too. She especially likes the rubber bands I've been wearing. I think she's jealous. I know she shouldn't be.

Timothy Mclaney said...

Yeah, braces are pretty cool to look at. But only until you have a set fixed and until you realize how much it costs. But the improved smile brings the sweetest satisfaction of all.