01 January 2010

Aliens have landed


This was the only image captured of our alien assaulter

While traveling home from our vacation to Cloudcroft (more on that in future posts), somewhere in the vicinity of Roswell, N.M., a blinding white light descended from above and fixed our van in its center. The van seemed frozen on the spot, and it wasn't long before I realized that the van was suspended in mid-air, being sucked toward the beam of light. I knew then that we were being pulled into a UFO. At this point I kicked open the doors and pushed the rest of the family out of the van. Suddenly the aliens were next to me in the van. We grappled for the keys. I never saw their mouths moving, but I could understand their thoughts. I knew then that the aliens were desperate to acquire an Earth transport and that I would be subjected to rectal probing unless I gave up the van immediately. At this point I dropped the keys and jumped out the door. As I looked back up into the sky, I watched the van disappear into the big silver spaceship which then sped away.